The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] has released the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME] results.
JAMB Head of Media announced the release in a statement issued on Friday.
Fabian Benjamin also announced that they withheld some few results for further investigation.”
The simple steps and guides to check your JAMB UTME Result without scratch card is contained in this article. You can check your result via the jamb.gov.ng portal as well as using 55019 code. Kindly read and following the instructions below to CHECK YOUR JAMB UTME RESULT 2022.
How to check JAMB 2022 result with phone or via SMS
- Candidates are to send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number they used to register for the 2021/2022 JAMB.
If any candidate use a phone number that is not correct, they will receive a message saying that the number was not used to register for the exam.
- Candidate with result will receive a message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and they will provide the details).
- If Jamb seized or withheld your result, you will get the message “Result Withheld”
If you also need to print out your result slip, this is the easy steps to follow.
Although, according to JAMB website, candidates have to pay N1000 to print their results.
Simple steps to check your 2022 UTME JAMB result online without a scratch card
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it is ready.
How to check your 2022 JAMB result via SMS
- All the candidates will send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number that was used to register for the exam (You need to have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result will be replied to as an SMS immediately.
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used for registration, a message will be sent to you saying that the phone number was not used for registration.
- Candidate with results will receive the message, Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and details will be provided).
- If JAMB has withheld your result, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
If the candidate need to print out their result slip, they would need to follow these easy steps although according to the JAMB website, candidates would need to pay a sum of N1,000 to print their results.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Under the list of post Registration e-Facilites (at the left side of the page) – Click on the “Print Result Slip”
- Click on “continue with payment” to make payment through the Remita platform.
- After your payment is successful, you can proceed to print your result slip.
- Just select your exam year’ and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
Candidates will be required to submit the original result slip during admission screening at any tertiary institution of their choice.
How to resolve 2021 JAMB Issues- Solution to JAMB 2021 Problems
See what Jamb said about candidates who missed the UTME 2021 exam or have any issues.
Report any complaints to e-ticket on the JAMB Portal.
Candidates that have any complaints like late coming because of the curfew can resolve it. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Go to the e-ticket section on Jamb portal and make a formal complaint.
Jamb has created an e-ticket portal which each candidate can visit, to lodge their individual complaints. And JAMB will monitor and effectively treat the complaint.
- On the portal, click Ticket/support at the menu bar.
- Then click create support Ticket to lay your complaint or click Access Existing Ticket.
- You can also send sms to 55019 to make same complaints.
How to get latest Jamb updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here