2024 Graduate Trainee Program at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric recruitment portal is currently open for online application for the 2024 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program. Here you will find the Application link portal, how to apply, requirement, qualifications and more details about the Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy while using less of the common planet.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program, 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
Reg ID: 008ORM
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
- Why not join our 2024 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2024!
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science, E-commerce
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- Recent graduate (2022-2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
Qualifications for Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program
Before submitting an application, there are certain Desired Characteristics you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the qualifications
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What do we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
How to Apply for Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link:
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here