Access Bank Plc Internship Programme 2022 Application Form: Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We invite applications to fill the following Position:
Title: Internship Programme
- We are building the next generation of Proud Africans.
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Do you want to kickstart a career in the Financial Sector?
- Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank’s exciting internship opportunity is for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The internship program offers on-the-job experience and training that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank. Join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Requirements to apply for Access Bank Plc Internship Programme 2022
- This opportunity is for high-performing university graduates with a minimum of a second-class upper degree from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in banking.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
How to Apply for Access Bank Plc Internship Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date 26th July, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here