Account Manager at Jumia-We are a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account Manager – Jumia
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
- As an Account Manager, you will be accountable for the most important of Jumia KPIs: growth and profitability.
- You will focus on managing c-levels end-to-end relationships for our top brands and vendors. From the very essence of commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you with all levers to drive your categories toward the right direction.
- Act as a representative of Jumia to Key Accounts
- Driving growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices
- Organizing key commercial training and performance steering sessions with vendors
- Collaborate with your accounts on key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Leveraging prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with our top brands and vendors
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and stock availability of vendors in the category.
- On-boarding 100% of account’s products & anticipating sourcing through brand product tools
- Drive expansion of existing clients & generate new business with prospect chains
- Managing contract negotiations to establish strong working relationships with restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Execute tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Ensuring your accounts are match key operational KPIs
- Play the role of an advocate of the Jumia Food managerial decisions to the vendor
Qualification And Required Skills
Candidates must possess the following ;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or any related field
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication.
- Min 4 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Strong commercial skills & analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Resistant to stress, structured and organized
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Not Specified but candidates are advice to apply on time.
How to be updated regularly
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here