Accountant at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited Construction Company- Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is now accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply and fill the position of an Accountant. To apply,kindly read steps and guideline contained below.Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Preparing and posting multiple invoices
- Preparation of vendor reconciliation
READ- Canada Home-Based Online Jobs 2023 With or Without VISA : Apply Now
Minimum Qualifications Needed
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years work experience
- Candidate must have previous experience in the construction industry, experience operating an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamic/Business Central/Navbuild) and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
N150,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline for Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment
10th November, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply