Agip Eni Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023:Oil and Gas jobs- We are looking for competent logistic coodinator within Nigerian Agip oil company( NAOC) in Portharcourt, Nigeria. Interested and qualified candidates to firstly read the qualifications needed and eligibility before applying for the available position. See how to apply below
Agip (Eni) is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Job ID: IRC218782
Location: Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Professional Family: Logistics Coordination
Contract Type: 6/2 6/2 6/3
- At Eni, we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator within NAE in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for coordinating, in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and the guidelines of his superior, the logistics activities of NAE.
- Ensuring the correct application of the Operative Procedures / Method Statements, rules including the in operations.
- Coordinating air transportation service for the district office by managing a fleet of air crafts both companies owned and hired and their drivers; advises on the need to buy or hire more air crafts to cope with requirements.
- Advising his superior qualitative/quantitative variations to the means of air transport at the district’s disposal with the aim of providing adequate and efficient air transport service and advises as necessary on the need to enhance the service.
- Ensuring efficient, effective, and safe management of aviation services.
- Supervising the warehousing activities, ensuring the maintenance of the economic stock levels and the prompt and efficient execution of the operations in the unit in accordance with Company Policies and procedures
- Promoting the improvement of the existing warehouse procedure and cooperate with IT in the computerization of the activities and in the training of the personnel, to co-ordinate the activities of the warehouses in the field
- Co-ordinating and determine the frequency of the inventory check to be made on Company’s movable assets and stock items; to point out any anomalous situation, give advice for the adjustment of the stock balance and implement the defined corrective actions
- Providing for the control of activities carried out through contractors and to check the costs invoiced against the contracts
- Ensuring the coordination with the Services coordinator for efficient operations in NAE Support Services (i.e. Transport, Warehouse)
- Complying with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulation
- Previous relevant experience in the sector
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering discipline (Civil).
20th April, 2022.
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here