Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Business Support System Personnel – OSS SME
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria.
The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The BSS / OSS SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all BSS / OSS applications, tools, and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- The role holder will have the responsibility of maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT expert to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on BSS/OSS domain.
- Deliver activities in line with BSS/OSS domain strategy and initiatives to support IT enablement to drive sales in Airtel Nigeria
- Lead delivery of projects of applicable domain in Airtel Nigeria that attribute to the success of Airtel Nigeria business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Optimize Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Manage Timely Rollout of Projects
- Ensure appropriate Governance mechanisms for successful implementation of projects.
- Deliver On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- Promote continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensure Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
Important Educational background & Experience
Candidates are to meet up with the following criteria
- M.Sc / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on BSS/OSS design and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project on relevant domain.
- Experience in redesigning and simplifying the products, services, and processes.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
Skills & Competencies:
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to assess the value from functions and capabilities of new technologies finding appropriate technical solutions.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT in a telecom environment.
- Solid background in translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger activities.
- Should have specific skills and knowledge
- Well-versed with micro services, containers, cloud, DevOps.
- A believer in Open-Source environment to develop software solutions.
How to Apply For Airtel Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here