Anglo-American Graduate Programme 2023 Application Portal for young South African graduates
Anglo American aims to lead the future of mining. Guided by its purpose and values, Anglo American enable both high performance and purposeful action as we strive to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”
- When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you will find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none.
- From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people.
- There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We are a large, successful multinational company – and we are still growing all the time.
- Have a BSc/BEng degree or postgraduate degree (Honors or Masters) in Industrial Engineering.
- Have completed your degree within the last 2 years or are due to graduate by December 2022.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available/willing to work in remote areas of South Africa as part of the Graduate Programme (relocation package provided depending on your role and your location).
What to Expect
- The first stage of the recruitment process is a review of your CV.
- Should you pass the initial screening stage, you will be invited to complete an on-demand video interview and game based psychometric test where we will test your motivations and competencies for the role.
- The next stage will be a phone interview with one of our Recruiters.
- Then if successful you will be invited to our assessment centre with all the potential candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should Visit the Official Webpage of the Anglo-American Graduate Programme for more information
Application Deadline: August 28, 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here