How to Apply for 9mobile Recruitment for Senior Engineer, Transmission Planning & Optimisation
At 9mobile,we are recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position of Senior Engineer, Transmission Planning and Optimisation. How you can successfully apply for this job vacancy at 9mobile are all contained below.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Transmission Planning & Optimisation
Job ID: IRC4509
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Plans, designs and optimizes all access transmission links for sites, enterprise rollout and last mile deployments for the entire 9 Mobile Network
- Responsible for the planning and design of microwave links to support 9 Mobile site, enterprise rollout and lastmile deployments in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for the design and planning of all upgrades with reference to Iub cases and BTS sites optimization.
- Responsible and supervises all desktop surveys for all enterprise clients and validates backhaul connectivities.
- Responsible for planning and designing transmission links to support UMTS, LTE and 5G.
- Responsible for frequency planning for microwave transmission networks.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a structured growth plan for future traffic
- Responsible for all transmission link budgets and transmission designs for site rollout activities.
- Responsible for network resilience plans and designs in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for the design of transmission links for site connectivity and ensure limited sites dependencies on hub and major hub sites.
- Responsible for the design and planning of microwave last-mile links to support POI and MGW Connections.
- Responsible for the development and planning of effective microwave transmission network protection methods.
- Supervises the generation of work order to technical project delivery (TPD), Network Rollout and Transmission Operation(TXOP).
- Keeps abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to transmission planning and design.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge and databases of existing access transmission infrastructures in EMTS.
- Coordinate and compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Transmission.
- Supervises the approval of all network drawings, TSS reports and review of all low-level design documents in R3.
- Supervises the conducting line of sight(LOS) survey for transmission links in region 3.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Access Microwave Transmission Technologies
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Microwave transport network expertise.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to see how to apply
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here