CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2022 Registration ($5,000-$30,000)
CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2022 – The Community Foundation for Monterey County (CFMC) and Monterey Peninsula Foundation Application is primarily to support people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic on Monterey country.
The COVID-19 Relief Fund will address the immediate and longer-term needs of Monterey County’s most vulnerable residents who will be impacted by the Coronavirus.
In 2020, government officials and business took sweeping measures to halt the spread of the virus by closing schools, delaying travel, cancelling events and having people work remotely. These challenges disrupted our lives physically, socially and economically. We remain concerned about community health, and the continuing need of working families facing economic hardship and food insecurity.
Grant Criteria / CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2022 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
The CFMC will consider grant requests to:
- Assist nonprofits serving vulnerable populations with basic needs (food, housing, living expenses, transportation costs, direct support) related to job layoffs and/or financial need
- Assist nonprofit organizations with program support and related impacts due to quarantines and physical distancing
- Fund programming to address the related-mental health impact.
- Assist nonprofit organizations with support for proactive COVID-19 recovery, including education and vaccination efforts.
Grants are expected to range between $5,000 to $30,000 and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and public agencies are eligible to apply for additional funds as needs arise. Requests will be reviewed by CFMC staff and grants awarded as quickly as possible.
The CFMC also encourages all nonprofits to consider applying for the financial support offered through the CARES Act’s Payment Protection Program.
Selecting Grants / CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2022 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
The Foundation will award operating grants on an ongoing basis to nonprofit organizations and public agencies whose operations in support of vulnerable populations and those affected by the pandemic have been stressed by the outbreak. We expect the needs generated by this pandemic will exceed the available funds. CFMC staff will review grant applications as needed and make recommendations to the CFMC President/CEO.
Grant Awards / CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2022 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
We expect grants to range in size from $5,000 to $30,000. Organizations may apply for more than one grant during the calendar year, as this fund is intended to be responsive to the ongoing needs of the community.
- Grants are open to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and other public agencies serving Monterey County residents.
- Businesses and individuals are not eligible at this time, however grants to nonprofit organizations that provide direct financial assistance to individuals can be awarded.
- Fiscally sponsored groups are not eligible at this time.
- Activities that are non-secular or promote a religious doctrine
- Academic or medical research
- Funding to schools and public agencies that would supplant tax-supported, mandated services
- Annual fundraising campaigns or events, including budget shortfalls due to cancelled/postponed fundraising events
- Creation of, or addition to, endowment funds
- Payment of debt or legal settlements
- Political or partisan purposes
CFMC does not support organizations that discriminate in their employment practices, volunteer opportunities, or delivery of programs and services on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Submitting a Grant Proposal
COVID-19 Relief Fund grant applications can be submitted at any time while funds are available. Grantmaking decisions will typically be made within two to four weeks of receipt of the proposal.
Organizations that are awarded a COVID-19 Relief Fund grant are encouraged to stay in close contact with the CFMC on the progress of their efforts and emerging needs.
For questions regarding COVID-19 Relief Fund grants, contact Laurel Lee-Alexander, Vice President of Community Impact, email@example.com or 831.375.9712 x 112.
Please visit www.cfmco.org/Apply OR https://www.cfmco.org/covid-19-relief-fund-created/ for the grant application, instructions, and all materials needed to submit a proposal
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here