Apply for CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Job Recruitment, Job Title: Logistics Manager, Location: Otta, Ogun. See how to apply and requirements needed below
CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products.
Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Control the overall logistics work of secondary sales vehicles.
- Lead the additional logistics related activities provided by the senior management.
- Also control the logistics job of the company vehicles of secondary sales.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
READ- How to Apply for NITDA 1Million Application Developers Training Form 2022
Requirements to Apply for CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Job Recruitment
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or related field.
- 4 – 5 Years Experience in FMCG.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize Excellent time management.
- 32-42 Years Old/Married.
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Must Have Logistics(Vehicle Management) background.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
How to Apply for CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using as the subject of the mail
Application ends 20th June, 2022.
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply