Apply for Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021 – Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region. Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021. Apply for Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021 for young Africans .See how to register, requirements and closing date.
Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
Job Type: Full time
Level: Entry Level
The Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is a 24 month intensive blended training programme designed with trainings from the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) and visits to other power generation entities and industry stakeholders. The training is strategically targeted at the technical capacity development of young engineers with the combination of theoretical knowledge with hands on practical’s as well as the application of the technical skills.
The selected candidates will also garner experience across the various technical departments of Egbin power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree (B. Tech, B. Eng.) with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Age: Maximum of 27 years by December 2021
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC as of March 2021 with a valid certificate
- 0 – 2 years of work experience post NYSC
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work and thrive in different working conditions
- Strong Analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering process.
- Ability to identify and use basic engineering tools.
- Self driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving-skills
- Knowledge of the power sector value chain
How to Apply for Egbin Power Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here