How To Apply for Exxon Mobil 2021 Graduate Internship Programme [Social Science /Humanities]-Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government. Read More Information Below.
Are you a graduate and wish to work in a multinational company. Here is an opportunity for you. Exxon Mobil 2021 graduate internship recruitment (social science /humanities) is ongoing. In this article we will be guiding you and giving you steps on how you can apply successfully without stress for the Exxon Mobil 2021 graduate internship Programme (social science /humanities). It takes few seconds to apply. Don’t miss this opportunity. See more details below.
You may like to see How To Apply for Exxon Mobil 2021 Graduate Internship Programme [Medical Science]
Applications are invited for;
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political Science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science / Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Also check Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC) Technician Trainee Programme 2021
How to Apply
Application Guide / steps
Applicant are required to go through the application guides before clicking on the link below
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal: Latest Job Openings
International Finance Corporation (IFC) Job Recruitment 2021: Application Form Portal 2021
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Summership Program 2021[Industrial Training]
Nigeria LNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award Application Form 2021/2022
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021: Apply Here
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2021: Apply Here
MTN Foundation Scholarship Form 2021/2022 For Nigerian Students: Check Application Requirements and Closing date
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022: Apply for NAF DSSC Enlistment Exercise
How to Apply for Imo State Government, IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Empowerment 2021
Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment 2021- LASIEC Entry-level Ad-hoc Recruitment
How To Get Latest Job Updates
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply