How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023- This post contain the steps and guidelines on how you can successfully apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 as well as all other details you need to know about First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2022/2023 exercise.
About First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
The Graduate Trainee Programme is a yearly recruitment exercise, aimed at attracting young, dynamic and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise, thereby creating a pool of future leaders who will take the Bank to the next level.
We are recruiting candidates for the following:
Job Tittle: Graduate Trainee
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023
It is important that interested candidates that wish to be part of the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme must possess the following:
The programme is specially designed for fresh graduates below the age of 27 years who possess the minimum academic qualification of bachelor’s degree with a second-class lower division or HND upper credit, with the right behavioural traits. This programme feeds into the Bank’s career and succession planning to create a pool of replacement candidates for internal staff identified for other career opportunities across departments/directorates, thereby enhancing employees’ career mobility in the Bank.
How to Apply for First Bank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2022, kindly follow the steps and guidelines below:
- Interested and qualified persons should click https://www.firstbanknigeria.com
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
First Bank do not and will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank. Hence we advice not to pay money to anyone who claims to help or assist you getting a job slot at the bank.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
To get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here