The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s vision to continuously WOW Nigeria with our great brands, passionate people and world class performance, through the expansion of our employee pipeline. It is targeted at interested Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization
Applications are invited for:
Job Tittle: Supply Chain
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
12-month fully residential training programme
Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.
The requirements are:
– A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline. Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology
– A Master’s degree is a related discipline is an added advantage
- Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with renowned professionals, operating systems, and processes.
Successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Support Division.
At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our organisation.
The requirements are:
– A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in related disciplines which include but are not limited to: Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Banking and Finance, Finance Management, Accounting, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Management and Investment Banking
– A Master’s degree in any Management discipline is an added advantage
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here