APPLY: International Breweries Plc Recruitment For Energy and Fluids Operator
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy and Fluids Operator
Ref No: 30024878
Loaction: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to operate the utilities plant and the execution of quality control checks and analyses, including coaching of other team members and supporting the Process Artisan carrying out asset care activities.
READ- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022: Print IAUE Invitation Interview Slip Here
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Interpret and implement plan for shift
- Monitor processes on shift for the BTS, WTP, Cooling plant, Boiler house
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Comply with VPO safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards.
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift based teams are responsible
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously
- Assist the shift based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years in FMCG environment.
ALSO READ- UNICEF Internship Career Opportunities 2022/2023 – See Positions
Traits and Competencies Required:
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player
- High level of initiative and energy
- Prepared to work shifts.
How to Apply for International Breweries Plc Recruitment For Energy and Fluids Operator
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Closing Date for International Breweries Plc Recruitment For Energy and Fluids Operator
26th August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply