Apply for 2023 Melvin M. Goldberg Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA
University of Pennsylvania, USA. More details on University of Pennsylvania, USA Melvin M. Goldberg Fellowship application form, qualifications, Eligibility, Method of Application and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
This USD $5000 MMG Fellowship in memory of Dr. Melvin Morris Goldberg (BSE UPenn 1961 / Ohio State Ph.D. 1963) provides summer travel support to an ambitious student from any U.S. University to perform supervised technical research at one of Israel’s universities or research centers (eg, Bar-Ilan, Ben-Gurion, Haifa U., Hebrew U., Technion, Tel-Aviv U., the Weizmann Institute).
Brief Summary About the University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania (also known as Penn or UPenn) is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia. It identifies as the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States – following the precedent of Harvard, the University of Pennsylvania dates its founding to 1740, the date of the oldest trust it administered; however, it was not established as a school until Benjamin Franklin and other Philadelphians did so in 1749, which would make it the fifth-oldest institution of higher education.
- Nicola Crowley Memorial Scholarship 2023 for Women at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
- 2023 International Leadership Scholarships at Monash University – Australia
- UNESCO World Heritage Residence Scholarship for Young Creatives 2023 (4500 Euros and One-month Residence)
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: USD $5000
To be eligible for Melvin M. Goldberg Fellowship, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be US citizens and non-US citizens
- The Goldberg Fellowship is awarded to a U.S. junior or senior with the initiative, enthusiasm, and aptitude to make such arrangements.
- Candidates must have the required academic qualifications, typically high school graduation, and must meet other course-specific requirements.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English Language.
Method of Application
Admission applications can be made via the Coalition Application or the Common Application Financial aid can be submitted through the details provided on the official portal of the university. After that, the applicant must email documents to Professor Ken Goldberg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get more details: Visit the Official Website
We encourage you to share this Scholarship opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.
Leave a Reply