Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertilizer and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilizers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
Notore Chemical Industries Plc Recruitment is open for the position below:
Job Title: IT Operations Officer
Location: Onne, Rivers State
- Ensures the stable operation of IT services involving planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all hardware, software, network devices and communication links.
- Manages e-mail, print and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Gauges the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and their security; develops and implements strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Designs and performs Server and Security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
Requirements for Notore Chemical Industries Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified Candidate must possess the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in system administration.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- CCNA, CCDA, CCSP, CISSP, CCNP is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Notore Chemical Industries Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here