Application Deadline: 7th March 2022, World Bank IFC Global Internship Program applications are now open for young Young Leaders around the world.
The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
Requirements for the IFC-World Bank Group Global Internship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be enrolled in a Masters program and have at least three years of relevant professional experience.
In order to be eligible, candidates must plan to graduate after December 1st, 2022.
Qualifications and Program Structure:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience. Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1st 2022 in order to be eligible.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
Application and Selection Process:
The GIP receives 3,000+ applications each year for approximately 40+ positions located in headquarters in Washington DC and around the world.
For the year 2022, the application period will be from Monday, February 7th to Monday, March 7th.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified may apply for up to three of the internship openings offered (see official page)
The application period runs from February 7, 2022 (noon EST) through March 7, 2022 (noon EST) (at 11:59 pm UTC).
Deadline for applications: March 7, 2022.
Duration of Award: IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and October.
Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ-World Trade Organization Young Professionals Programme for 2022: Apply Here
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews between Monday, March 21st to Friday, April 29th.
Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here