How to apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards 2021/2022- This is to inform the general public that Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) online portal is opened for interested applicants. This bursary and scholarship award scheme is for students on regular pragrammes already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education.SEE FULL GIST BELOW.
The Commission continually seeks to improve access and quality of education of mandate communities by executing programs to further strengthen and increase the teaching workforce, improve teacher education and educational systems with a focus on learning, teaching, school management, parental participation and responsiveness to children’s needs.
The Commission also sponsors bursary and scholarship programmes and facilitates formal, non-formal and vocational training.
Qualification/Requirements for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship
Candidates interested for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must make sure they meet up the following criteria below.
- Be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2018/2019 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduate, as well as current students of the Nigerian Law School, are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include:
Medicine & Surgery, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Engineering, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Architecture and Quantity Surveying.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students and others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of the application.
How to apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Program 2020/2021
Applicants are to click on the “APPLY NOW BUTTON HERE-bursary.osopadec.org.ng“ link to commence registration or click “CONTINUE” when the page opens to continue where you left off. Take note that application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of form and upload signed copy.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here