How to Apply for Production Technologist at Hobark International Limited
Here, we will reveal all you need to know about Hobark International Limited recruitment. Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead the Production Data Management for Subsurface Team and Champion Hydrocarbon Accounting Implementation / Reconciliations.
- Provide production technology services.
- Deliver well & completions designs for all wells, Production optimization and multi‐discipline projects in accordance with World Class Hydrocarbon Maturation and Well Delivery and Intervention projects in accordance with World Class Hydrocarbon Maturation and Well Delivery and Intervention Processes, and the deliverables set by client requirements to optimize Oil & Gas recovery.
- Significantly contribute to/ lead the delivery of quality reservoir development studies, field development plan (FDP), the Identification of production improvement opportunities and production optimization studies in conjunction with reservoir engineers, petrophysicists and production geologists.
To be considered for job opening, you must meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2023.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum of ten (10) years upstream oil industry experience.
- Must possess a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
- A candidate with Second Class Honors (Lower Division) degree but with M. Sc. Qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Geology) is also eligible to apply.
- Operational experience will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here