Apply for Relationship Analyst at Citibank Nigeria Limited: This post will guide you on how to apply for the Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment. Applicants are to read the requirements and qualification before clicking of the apply button.Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
At Citibank Nigeria,we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Analyst
Job Req ID: 21393376
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Institutional Banking
- The Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for contributing to the services of the overall team with a focus on raising funds in the capital markets and providing strategic advisory services in coordination with the Institutional Banking team.
- The overall objective is to formulate investment strategies and raise capital for clients.
- Organize and analyze sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations and create statistical exhibits
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Participate in client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of a professional team
- Partner with more senior Corporate Banking officers and professionals
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Provide evaluations of a company’s financial performance compared to the overall industry and market trends or data
Qualifications to apply for Citibank Nigeria Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree / University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge is required, including comprehensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking business, its related products and pertinent regulations affecting it
How to Apply to for Citibank Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here