Apply : Technical Assistant for OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment: Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Our Company is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant in Benin, that can effectively test, install and repair solar systems and support the components inventory.
READ- NDA 75RC Admission Application Form Portal 2022/2023 is Out: How to Apply for Nigerian Defence Academy
Technical and Repair work:
- Regularly: Test, analyze and repair solar systems and their components;
- Regularly: Review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information;
- Regularly: manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components;
- Occasionally: Perform tests on new products and accessories;
- Occasionally: Support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products and best practices
Warehouse and Logistics Operations:
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order
- Organize the transport to sales team and ensure delivery
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos.
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuit and solar systems
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.)
- Previous relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector
- Ability to analyze and process data / information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports,
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems;
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Attention to details and ability to organise the daily work independently
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
ALSO READ- NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Non-Interest Loans Application / Registeration Form Portal- Fresh Loan households, businesses
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date for OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment
31st October, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply