Apply: Wemy Industries Limited Recruitment For a Social Media Strategist- Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria.
We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Location: Lagos Nigeria (On-site).
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
How to Apply for Wemy Industries Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here