Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria is one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies in the world. Our P&G brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms— We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria. [Read more…]
Senior Medical Officer at First Rivers Hospital Limited
First Rivers Hospital Limited –This is to inform the general public of the ongoing recruitment at First Rivers Hospital Limited for the post of Senior Medical Officer. The application process is contained in this post. [Read more…]
The National Youth Service Corps has released an information regarding NYSC Foreign Graduates of the new resolutions towards the verification and evaluation of documents. [Read more…]
NYSC 2021 Senate List for NYSC Batch C Mobilization – This is to bring to your notice that the NYSC Senate list for Batch C portal is now opened for prospective corps members to check their names in other to be mobilized.
NYSC Batch C 2021/2022 Online Registration Date,mobilization Timetable: NYSC Batch C Stream I and Stream.When will Online Registration for Batch C 2021 start – [Read more…]
Resolve Npower Nasims Portal Login Issues: Wrong and Forgotten Email / Verification Link for Password Reset – Are you having difficulty in trying to login to Npower NASIMS test Portal ? [Read more…]
Npower Deployment Date 2021 – Did you apply for N-Power Batch ‘C’ programme? Do you wish to know if you have been deployed to a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) on NASIMS Portal?
How to Purchase/Buy JAMB 2021 PIN for Online Registration Via Remita & Quickteller, How to get JAMB e mail PIN 2021– One thing is buying your Jamb form and another is generating JAMB profile Pin. [Read more…]
JAMB CAPS STATUS PORTAL 2021: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
Indicate the ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION of your admission offer to enable the processing of your admission. See the steps and how to follow up admission status via JAMB CAPS portal below.
Purpose of JAMB CAPS
JAMB admission policy states that all admission would be made online through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS). The JAMB CAPS streamlines the Admissions Process, addresses the challenges associated with the manual approach, restores the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admissions, makes candidates focus and empowers them with information on available choices of institutions and programmes, expands admission opportunities, eliminates multiple admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for decision making and research in the country Educational Sector.
- It provides opportunities for candidates to confirm provisional admissions thus eliminating cases of candidates abandoning admissions;
- market place to enable institutions source candidates from the available pool based on various criteria such as JAMB score, State, Local Government and even gender of the candidates
- the requirement for all awaiting O/L results candidates to upload their results into JAMB portal before being considered for admission
- admissions can be processed in batches as well as instantaneously with candidates being able to check their admission status at any point in time on the JAMB portal.
How To Accept\Reject Admission On JAMB CAPS Portal,
How to access the JAMB CAPS portal on PC:
- Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable). If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out). Be inform that Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is totally free.
How to Accept or Reject Program / Course Transfer on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval‘.
- Finally, click ‘Accept‘ or ‘Reject‘ button to accept/reject the course transfer.
How to be updated regularly
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
This article contains Easy Step by step Guides on How to Register for the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination. It also contains the JAMB Registration Date, How to buy the JAMB form, How much for JAMB Form 2021, Application Form Portal and Closing Date for JAMB Registration 2021. [Read more…]