Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme BEST is designed to meet the current unemployment situation in Nigeria and all citizens/residents, from the ages 18-35 irrespective of gender, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds are all qualified to apply. All submitted applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and confidence.
Yes, all Selected trainees will receive a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 paid by the Financing Business for Job and Wealth Creation FBJWC subject to achieving planned results for each month.
READ- Agip Eni Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023- Apply for Oil and Gas Jobs
Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme 2022 for Nigerians Duration
The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training BEST Program will train and equip selected applicants with knowledge, skills and attitudes in Entrepreneurship , Vocational and Technical education a period 6 months .
Yes. Intending trainees are required to select a skill set from the available skills areas while completing the online.
.These Skills Areas includes :
- Aluminum Profiling
- Audiovisual Services
- Catering and Confectionary
- Electrical Installation and Repairs
- Fashion Design and Tailoring
- Hairdressing & Braiding
- Make-Up & Make-Over
- Pop, Painting & Screed Making
- Solar Works
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Welding & Fabrication
- Woodwork & Furniture
ALSO READ- Urgent Job Recruitment at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment for Human Resources Assistant
The selection process for trainees is as follows:
- Prospective trainees should submit an application electronically through the application page of this site. Applications submitted through any other medium will not be considered.
- Applications will be open for a duration of 8 weeks (with the start and closing dates clearly indicated). Applications will not be received after the closing date.
- Applicants will be required to carefully review their application before final submission of application. Only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be considered for the next stages of the selection process.
- Given the expected high volume of applicants, the programme will only communicate to successful candidates.
- The application cycle (from submission to selection process including training commencement ) is expected to last 18weeks. In case of any changes, communication to this effect will be made.
How to Apply
All applicants are to submit an online application form here Application Form and follow the application steps. All minimum requirements need to be met and mandatory information provided.
For more Information: Visit the website for Basic Entrepreneurs
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply