Beit Trust Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships for study in South Africa & United Kingdom: Do you wish to apply for scholarships that is fully funded? Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships Program application form is out for international students to study in South Africa & United Kingdom
The next round of Beit Scholarships to be awarded is for the academic year beginning September 2023 for universities in the UK; and January 2024 for universities in South Africa.
- By Act of Parliament, the Beit Trust supports ONLY students who are nationals of Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawi, who hold permanent residence, live there and/or intend to return to their country after their studies.
- Applicants (except medical and veterinary doctors) must be under 30 years of age on 31 December 2022. Relevant experience of work after completion of a first degree is strongly recommended and will count towards the award of a scholarship.
- Doctors and Vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December 2022. They should have completed 18 months of internship, and a one-year, preferably rural, posting in Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawi.
- The Trust cannot consider applications from those who have already begun a course.
- The Trust will only consider applicants with First Class/Distinction or Upper Second Class degrees (or equivalent) at undergraduate level.
READ- Fully Funded Scholarships 2023/2024 Programs for International Students- Apply now
- Fees, tuition costs and related academic expenses. These are paid by the Trust direct to the Partner Universities.
- A personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and departure.
- Economy Class tickets are provided for the initial journey to the place of study, and on final return.
- No allowances are paid for spouses and other family members or dependants.
- The Trust will also address any expenses that may arise in 2023/24 as a result of residual Covid protocols.
How to apply for a Beit Postgraduate Scholarship
For UK Partner University applications:
- Make your application for admission directly to one or more of the Partner Universities listed above, and only to those universities. Please apply via their websites, which will guide you.
- Notify the relevant university, as part of your study application, that you will be approaching the Beit Trust for scholarship funding.
- As long as the course/s you wish to pursue are available, you may apply to more than one Partner University at a time. Indeed, we recommend you do so, to increase your chances of acceptance, and to broaden the scholarship opportunities available.
- Once you have an offer from your chosen Partner University, you should apply as early as possible to The Beit Trust for a scholarship.
- Your application, with all the supporting documents, must be uploaded via the Scholarship application link, below in green.
- You need three referees: Academic, Character and Employer (as appropriate). They have separate and individual forms, the link for which must be forwarded to them by you, the applicant. The link becomes available once you have submitted your scholarship application form electronically.
- We prefer referees to use the link provided in the application form. If, however, they can only provide their reference by email, please forward them the relevant forms, which you can download below.
Download Academic Reference Form – Download Character Reference Form – Download Employer Reference Form
The completed forms must be returned directly from the referee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For South African Partner University applications:
Due to the South African University application process opening after our Scholarship application deadline of 20 February 2023, we will accept scholarship applications for South African Universities for the year 2024/2025 without a confirmed offer.
Please follow steps 3 to 7 above. Where you are asked to upload your university offer letter, please provide instead the details of the courses and universities that you will be applying for, in PDF format. Your scholarship application will then be considered alongside the applicants for UK universities, as part of the same entry year cohort.
The Trust will sift your application as part of our selection process. If you are successful and shortlisted for an interview, you will go to the relevant Beit Trust national selection Board.
If you are then offered a scholarship from the Trust – and not all those selected for interview receive an offer – you will then need to apply for entry to a South African Partner University (as set out in our website). You may indicate in your application that you have been awarded a Beit Scholarship.
Should you get an offer, we ask that you submit it to us as soon as you receive it. Should you not be successful in obtaining an offer, the scholarship will not, unfortunately, be available to you.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships 2024/2025
Application Deadline: 20 February 2023.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply