Bell Oil and Gas Limited 2023/2024 Job Recruitment for Senior Project Analyst (Bid & Tender Analyst)
Bell Oil & Gas has its recruitment portal open to enable interested and qualified candidate apply for the position of a Senior Project Analyst (Bid & Tender Analyst). Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry.
The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
In this article,We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, requirements and closing date. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Analyst (Bid & Tender Analyst)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of Job
- Ensure the compilation of bids, collection of projects data and the planning, analysis and management of projects.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervises the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Reviews ALL tender documents and supervises compilation of materials required for bids.
- Ensures the preparation of pre-qualification bids with standard company information.
- Puts together technical bids.
- Consolidates and compiles commercial bids.
- Ensures the documentation and analyses of required information data.
- Ensures that project outcomes are achieved.
- Oversees the resourcing projects.
- Oversees the collation of project documents e.g progress and highlight reports, incident reports, etc.
- Ensures the electronic control of documents.
- Ensures a copy of each bid quotation is submitted on time and placed on file.
- Develops work plans and proposals for effective projects management.
- Enforces project deadlines and schedules.
- Managing project cost.
- Consistently applies project standards.
- Ensures multiple tasks are prioritized effectively.
- Overseas the implementation of the full components of fiscally running a project successfully.
- A good University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in a similar/relevant role
- Must have an eye for details and be meticulous
- Sound knowledge of MS Project/ Primavera/other relevant project management tools.
How to Apply for Bell Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment (not a link) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for Bell Oil & Gas applications is 27th June, 2023.