Bell Oil & Gas Limited Job Recruitment for Technology Engineer -Apply Now
Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
READ- Dangote Group Recruitment For Senior Transport Manager- Apply Now
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Engineer
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Reports To: Plant Manager
- Primarily responsible for the technology of the production line, can write technology card and CNC programmes for production.
Job Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to design, install, monitor, and develop manufacturing equipment and assembly lines.
- Designing, developing, and installing plant control systems
- Liaising with designers, researchers, and engineering consultants
- Ensure all programmes used in the production process deliver optimal results
- Deploy technology to deliver the maximum volume of high-quality products to be produced at the lowest possible cost and in the shortest possible time.
- Discussing and evaluating systems failures with plant manager and non-technical personnel
- Overseeing the installation, repair and re-assembly of equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain CNC programmes.
- Be up to date on the latest computer technology used in the threading process
- Assist in designing the layout of the plant using computer-aided design/manufacturing software where necessary
- Attending production meetings and forecasting production requirements
- Calculate production costs that include equipment, time, and labor
- Integrate the entire manufacturing process through technology
- Analyze production rates to determine why a machine is not at peak performance
- Document and file daily production results to aid production decisions by the management.
- Write technology cards and CNC programmes for production
- Producing maintenance schedule
- Ensuring that systems are working correctly and identifying, investigating, and repairing any system faults
ALSO READ- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Industrial Hygiene) 2023- Apply Now
Person Specification / Qualifications
- B.Eng in Mechanical / Production Engineering or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ cognate experience
- Familiarity with latest trends in threading process
- Ability to multitask job duties effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Reading, writing and general math skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Proficient in the writing of technology cards and CNC programmes for the production process
- Very knowledgeable of industrial mechanical and production systems
- Ability to comprehend given instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, mechanical documents, engineering drawings and procedure manuals.
How to Apply For Bell Oil & Gas Limited Job Recruitment for Technology Engineer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply