Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC) Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Are you an Engineer? Do you possess OND in either electrical or mechanical engineering? Then this trainee slot is for you. The Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC) hereby invites interested and qualified candidates for the 2021 Technician Trainee Programme. The application closing date is 30th July, 2021. The process to register and the requirements are contained in this article.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC), established in 2013 and Nigeria’s 4th largest DISCO, is responsible for the distribution of electricity in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti States. As an organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider on the continent by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
You may like to check Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021: Apply Here
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: BEDC Electricity Plc Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti & Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers/technical experts and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
You may also check Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Trainee Recruitment
- Must have completed and obtained an OND in Electrical / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have at least 5 credits, at O’ Level (including Mathematics and English).
How to Apply for BEDC Electricity Technician Trainee Programme 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are eligible for this program
- HND holders will be disqualified from taking the test.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here