Canada is one of the most popular and peaceful countries in the world that welcome immigrants, with gladness of heart and with so much cheerfulness.
Change is constant by this we mean, change is one thing that will always be part of life. According to the Immigration Office, 341,180 permanent residents moved to Canada, and 74,586 individuals transitioned from a temporary residence to permanent residency, only in 2019. There are times where there will be a need to migrate to another country, just to seek job opportunities and to attain better financial well-being.
Among the European countries, which you can migrate to with ease in Canada, if we are to consider other European countries, such as the US, UK, etc, you will discover that the immigration system is quite very complex.
Canada is one of the countries that welcome immigrants, with gladness of heart and with so much cheerfulness. If you desire a country, where you can easily feel among, then Canada should be your number one consideration.
Is It Difficult to Move to Canada?
Generally speaking, moving to Canada is not too difficult. Because Canada is open to welcoming new immigrants and offers several immigration programs, it’s easier for you to qualify for one immigration stream. Still, you have to meet the requirements for the pathway you want to apply for.
You also have to keep in mind that while moving abroad may not be too difficult, living in another country is another story; you have to be well prepared financially, mentally, and socially for the move.
What You Need to Know When Moving to Canada
As a new resident in Canada, you have to be aware of a few essential things:
- Renting/Buying in Canada. When you first move to Canada, you can use temporary housing such as hotels, hostels, or Airbnb while you find your footing. Then you can look into a more permanent situation. Renting is always preferred over buying during the initial stage of the move; the average price for a one-bedroom apartment goes around CAD 1,500. But, you have to keep in mind that prices in big cities are much higher than the average.
- Opening a bank account. After you move to Canada, you will need a bank account to complete money transfers and transactions. To open a bank account, you must have an identity card. In your case, a permanent resident card will suffice. To make this easier for you, the following banks offer specific “newcomer” programs:
- National Bank of Canada.
- Bank of Montreal.
- Royal Bank of Canada.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
- Healthcare. Canada offers free healthcare for its citizens and residents, but your national healthcare may not be available until about three months after your move to Canada. For this reason, you should purchase private healthcare for that initial period. Also remember that national healthcare in Canada does not cover all services such as dental care, ambulance services, prescription medications, etc.
- Taxes. In Canada, you have to pay taxes at the federal, provincial, and municipal levels. Income tax is deducted from your salary automatically, but if you’re self-employed, you have to pay your taxes either in a single or several payments. Additionally, in Canada, you are required to pay a sales tax for every purchase you make. So don’t be surprised if the price changes at the cash register when you’re shopping.
People have several reasons and purposes migrating to Canada. Nevertheless, among the top reasons, why anyone may ever decide to migrate to Canada, is due to job opportunities.
There are more than 100 thousand employment opportunities in the country. Multinational companies which are leading in the world today all have their branches in Canada. Multinational companies such as Google,Twitter,Facebook, etc.
This signifies that there are more than enough job opportunities in the country. However, to make your employment faster, your employment opportunity must be faster, you must be a skilled worker.
If you are a skilled worker in the health or technology niche, it will be quite easier for you to get a job, as there are high rates of job opportunities in such areas.
You want a quality lifestyle in an environment that has maximum security for human lives, then Canada should be your number 1 consideration.
Canada has a good economic system, which offers a quality lifestyle. Don’t have a second thought anymore, it’s time for you to learn how you can immigrate to Canada.
Ways to Migrate To Canada
Just like we stated above, migrating to Canada isn’t as complex as other European countries.
Canada made its immigration system easy, and as a result, the Canadian government made available more than 20 ways for people to migrate to Canada. Let’s briefly reflect on ways by which you can migrate to Canada.
Among the avalanches of ways which you may have heard or come across that give room for people to migrate to Canada, express entry is the most convenient way to attain your dream and migrate to Canada without stress.
However, as a requirement for this express entry program, you have to be a skilled worker before you will be considered for this immigration program.
Under the express entry program, lies some other programs, which you have to go through to apply for immigration.
The immigration programs include,
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Canada Experience Class.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
Provincial Nominee Program
If you are not a skilled worker, you may be doubting your chances of being able to immigrate to Canada.
This is quite hard, but yet, not impossible. The Provincial Nominee Program allows you to migrate to Canada if you are not a skilled worker.
Learn more about how to migrate to Canada via the provincial Nominee Program.
Become An International Student
One of the ways to make your journey on immigrating to Canada is by becoming a Student if you want to acquire more academic knowledge in the country.
All you have to do is to apply to your desired institutions in Canada. You will be considered for admission, once you meet the requirements.
What are you waiting for? Start your Canadian migration processing now? The country needs you.
We hope this article helps you fulfill your dream. Information is power hence, we encourage you to share this article with your friends that in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here