Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment– Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application link Portal, Vacant position, how to apply, Requirement, Closing date, all contained below
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as a leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high-performance, and new-generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Information Technology Manager (M / F)
Location: Amadi Base, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent Contract
- To support the IT Manager with managing, monitoring, and deploying information technology systems inshore base sites and onboard offshore vessels.
- To provide local site and vessels’ IT maintenance and support.
- To comply with Corporate IT standards
Description and Expected Outcome/Performance Indicators:
- To support the provision of IT maintenance and support to site and vessels:
- To support compliance with Corporate IT standards: applying Corporate guidelines and Affiliate procedures
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
- To support external service providers in order to accomplish all IT activities.
- To support local IT security and Ensure Data security for all sites
- To support the installation of telecommunication links between the Corporate network and the site/vessels: satellite links, leased lines, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), etc.
- Support the Increase of productivity by providing competent sufficient staff for IT issues resolution
- Support the Optimization of Telecommunication costs for all BINL sites.
- Facilitate the deployment of Corporate applications and local applications.
- Support and Ensure proper and on-time maintenance of RadNav and DP system on Bourbon vessels
Qualifications and Requirements
Interested candidate is expected to possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of industry-standard computer hardware and software systems
- Experience with the network administration (Cisco certification a plus)
- Experience managing on-premises servers, storage area networks (SAN), and network-attached storage (NAS) devices
- Familiarity with our software platforms including Microsoft 365 (e.g., Power BI), Salesforce, and Azure Cloud
- Minimum of Seven (7) years relevant experience in Information Technology Management in a Marine & Logistics Industry, Oil and Gas sector, or any Blue-chip Company.
The minimum level of education required:
- 3 – Bachelor’s degree (3 years)
The minimum level of experience required
- 6-10 years
How to Apply for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment for for Deputy Information Technology Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here