Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Junior Storekeeper- Apply Here
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment is open for the following position below:
Job Title: Junior Storekeeper
Location: Amadi Base, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
Handle receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials:
- Check vendors’ deliveries with end users
- Check orders, DN/JC, items received, and deliveries for accuracy
- Handle the dispatch of materials / spare parts as required by vessels and end users
- Ensure stock movements are daily updated in ORACLE
- Handle inventory as requested by the store supervisor.
- Prepare any necessary documentation
- Handle the arrangements of materials / spare parts properly in the container upon delivery
Manage the used spare parts:
- Receive used spare part from the vessels and base
- Re-dispatch the used spare part to appropriate technical team for overhauling
- Arrange the spare parts overhauled properly in warehouse in the appropriate area
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Ensure proper respect of HSE rules and requirements, housekeeping and maintenance.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You must be familiar is current computer programs used within the industry.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in Warehousing, Stock Controlling, HSE and Supply Chain in a Marine & Logistics Industry.
How to Apply for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here