British Council Recruitment Form Portal 2021: Latest Job Vacancies – The British Council Recruitment 2021 form portal opens for interested candidates.The British Council is a registered charity and a UK public body, an international organization focused on cultural exchange and educational opportunities.
We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust. The various vacant positions and application process are stated below.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting candidates to fill the following job vacancies below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Arts
Location: Lagos, Sub Saharan Africa, NG
Pay band: 6 (Locally engaged)
Alternative locations the role could be based: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed Term
Duration: 12 Months
- Working with the West Africa Arts cluster and the wider British Council team to deliver programmes, audiences and partnerships which contribute to the British Council’s SSA Arts programme.
- The projects will be delivered through close liaison with Head of Arts – Nigeria and West Africa, the Arts team in Nigeria, and the West Africa cluster.
Successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution or five years’ relevant experience in lieu
- At least three years’ recent professional experience of working in a creative, producing, programming or management capacity in the Arts sector in Nigeria, ideally with international links.
- Fluency in written and spoken English – Shortlisted candidates will either demonstrate they have met the required standard through presentation of an agreed English language certificate, or will be required to take the APTIS test and demonstrate a B2 level of English proficiency
- Proven ability to identify, develop, and manage relationships with major partners and stakeholders
- Planning and delivery of events to specific groups of people
- Works with project management systems and procedures and has a track record of compliance with them as a project team member.
- Monitors and controls an agreed budget within a defined area, producing reports and analyses and contributing to planning.
- An understanding and appreciation of current trends and practice in at least one art form in Nigeria
- Experience of working on projects between UK and Africa
- University degree in related area and/or post-graduate courses in relevant areas
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
Salary : NGN 8,106,739.85 (per annum).
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th May, 2021.
Job Title: Head of Customer Service
Locations: Lagos or Abuja
Head of Customer Service Nigeria
Pay band: 7
Department: Business Delivery
Contract type: Locally Engaged
- The Head of Customer Service requires a unique profile. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing system changes and introducing new technologies successfully by using data analysis and trends within the organisation to implement changes. The candidate will also have an operations management background, ideally heading up a Customer Service Team.
- This post requires someone at a senior level of Customer Service; a candidate able to step into the role bringing a solid foundation of skill and Customer Service knowledge.
- The Head of Customer Service Nigeria will lead the development and implementation of innovative customer management and B2C sales strategies that deliver a consistent and trusted brand experience on a multi-site and multi-channel basis and ensure that customer service remains one of the key competitive advantages for the British Council across Nigeria.
- The post holder will lead the Customer Service function across Nigeria to translate overarching customer management priorities into coherent operational plans, policies/processes and activities aligned to the strategic objectives of the Exams business in order to achieve our business targets.
- Main Opportunities/Challenges for this Role
- Work closely with the Regional Customer Management Lead, Nigeria Exams Team as well as Nigeria Senior Management team to create a culture of performance and accountability across customer service that contributes to a positive experience to all contacts
- Play a key role in communicating and promoting the benefits of customer service, customer engagement and personal selling as part of the same customer experience continuum
- Articulate a transformative customer experience vision to deliver, cost-effectively, a seamless and consistent customer experience.
- Actively contribute to on-going development of operational programmes (Processes/Technology/IT/ etc.) to ensure that current and evolving customer needs are met
- Resource the Customer Management function appropriately and efficiently across Nigeria
- Champion the effective use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Transition the customer service function into a more sales-oriented operation
- English language proficiency – aural, written and spoken
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum four years experience of managing people / team
- Five years working in a large commercial entity with at least four years directly working in customer service
- Monitoring service to quality standards; devising and implementing improvements to these
- Proven track record of working across departments to drive customer focused service improvements
- Expertise using data and analytics – from customer satisfaction scores, web analytics, Net Promoter Score /Customer Effort score to ROI models to support recommendations and strategies
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Expert user of technology/applications, in order to communicate and deliver training/standardization approaches to geographically dispersed audiences
- Exceptional analytical skills; track record of improving customer experience KPIs in previous roles
Salary: Starting from Naira 13,410,959 per annum
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.
To get Jobs updates regularly and at the right time
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here