BU Power Limited Job Recruitment For Plant Operator and Maintenance Officer
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
BU Power Limited is inviting applications for the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator and Maintenance Officer
Location: Ilishan, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Power Plant operations
- Timely preventive maintenance to ensure zero unplanned downtime by keeping a record of future service dates and ensuring the adequacy of service parts and personnel
- Planning and scheduling maintenance
- Carry out daily inspections on engine parts for wear and tear
- Ensure high-level technical support to the team
- Proper house-keeping of the Plant and its surroundings
- Ensure issues related to power systems are reported while suggesting possible solutions
- Ensure accurate engine operations records are taken for all equipment
- Preventive and corrective maintenance and repair activities.
- Submitting monthly maintenance reports to the Plant Manager
- Any other duty found appropriate based on demonstrated skills and knowledge.
Minimum Requirements for BU Power Limited Job Recruitment
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Eng or a related Degree with a minimum of three years of experience.
- Prior experience in a Power Plant would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in the operation and maintenance of CAT and MWM gas generators are a must-have experience.
Abilities and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems
- Attention to detail
- Logical decision making
- Basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Mechanical testing and design
- Project management
How to Apply for BU Power Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date 1st August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here