CAPF STEM Teachers Training Application Form Portal 2021/2022– This is to inform the general public that Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) in partnership with British High Commission is accepting applications from all interested and qualified persons. To apply successfully, read below.
The Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) in partnership with British High Commission will be sponsoring teachers in Abuja and Ebonyi State for a three days STEM/ICT training for science teachers.
Eligibility to apply for Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) Teachers Training Application Form
- Must reside and teach within Abuja & Ebonyi States
- Must be a science teacher
- Must be a secondary school teacher & Must get approval from the school they teach to attend
Dates for CAPF Teachers Training Application Form
Dates of the training for each will be communicated to via mail: You are encourage to check your mail regularly
Note: You will be responsible for your transportation to the training venue
Requirements for CAPF Teachers Training Application Form
- Email address
- Phone number
- State of Residence
- City of Residence
- Name of School
- Name of Principal
- Are you willing to dedicate your time to actively participate during this three days training?
- Are you a Teacher? *
- Will your school management give you and two other teachers from your school to attend the three days STEM training?
- Are you willing to invite two other teachers from your school to attend the three days STEM training? *
- Do you have access to a laptop?
How to Apply for CAPF Teachers Training Application Form
Interested and qualify candidates should Click Here to apply successfully
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions Click here