United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment: Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered trade name; United Nigeria.
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment is inviting applications for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager, Commercial Services
Effective Date: TBA
Nature of Job
- United Nigeria Airlines is a fast-growing commercial airline operator based in Nigeria. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated professional to join Team United Nigeria as a Marketing Officer.
- The offer will be responsible for developing, pricing, promoting and placing United Nigeria’s passenger and ancillary services. If you are ready for your next challenge, United Nigeria Airlines is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to United Nigeria.
READ- Vendor Management Officer at MainOne Cable Recruitment-Apply Now
- Market development to ensure that the airlines optimizes its services;
- Develop relevant statistical and financial data on various market segments in the aviation industry to inform management decisions;
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of various marketing programmes
- Carry out other necessary functions that will ensure market acceptability of United Nigeria’s products and services.
- Identify and analyze various market segments and design products and services to suit their needs;
- Develop and implement new marketing campaigns and strategies including branding and advertising;
- Analyze and report regularly on market, competition and trends;
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the COO/ED.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA, MSc / MA in Marketing, Economics, Accounting, or any Social Sciences or Engineering;
- 5 years of requisite experience in marketing products and services
- Experience in marketing airline services including charter, cargo will be an advantage.
ALSO READ- Banking Jobs: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment For Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure and off office hours
- Integrity and reliability at all times.
- Strong network in the corporate and NGO world
- Self-motivated, high-performance goal getting personality.
- Bilingual skills (working knowledge of French or Portuguese) will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply for United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date 27th July, 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply