CBN Price Verification System (PVS) Registration Portal- Guidelines
Information about the CBN Price Verification System (PVS) procedures to follow, the things required, how you can register/summit, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
The Central Bank of Nigeria has introduced the Price Verification System (PVS) website to streamline and enhance the price verification process for suppliers and importers. This system aims to ensure transparency and efficiency in the pricing of goods and services in Nigeria.
How To Register And Submit Applications On CBN PVS Portal
Kindly follow the steps and guidelines below:
- Visit https://pvs.cbn.gov.ng
- Click “Are you a Supplier or Importer? Get Started.
- Register by searching for your Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Review the TIN-generated details.
- Fill in the required fields and submit.
After successful registration, generate your Price Verification Report in the following steps:
- Log in to the Price Verification
- Log in to the Price Verification Portal.
- Select “Create Form” under Form M.
- Click “Proceed” on the reference number pop-up.
- Complete all mandatory fields and select “Save” to proceed.
- Input item details or use the bulk upload feature.
- Complete “Summary Details.
- Select “Save and Proceed” to submit.
- Access your Form in “View Forms” and download the XML for your Price Verification Report.
- Proceed to the Form M portal, fill out your Form M, and submit.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.