Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS)- Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) job is recruiting for a suitable candidate to fill a position for Program Assistant. Interested and qualified candidate should kindly apply using the steps and guideline provided in this article below.
Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians.
With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Application is now invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full Time
- She/He will provide support in strengthening systems of reporting on program activities, program strategies and work plan.
- Under the supervision and oversight from the Program Officer, the Program Assistant will perform functional assistance in relation to planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of activities under the ACE Project.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or M.Sc / MA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 1-2 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
How to Apply for Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word Document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit through: email@example.com
- Application must explicitly state Your Full Names, the position of interest with Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline for Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) Recruitment
22nd September, 2022.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here