Chevening Fully Funded Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024 for Study in the UK- Apply Here
Applications are now invited for interested and qualified persons people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future to apply for Chevening Scholarship Programme that is Fully Funded for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Minimum Requirements for Chevening Scholarship :
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship Programme
The Chevening Programme includes a tailored engagement programme creating opportunities for scholars to network with each other as well as alumni, the FCDO, high profile speakers and partner organisations. Award recipients receive:
- Payment of tuition fees
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only
- An arrival allowance
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only
- A departure allowance
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required
- A travel top up allowance
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside London. These rates are subject to annual review.
Kindly take note of the following:
- 1 NOVEMBER 2022: APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 12:00 GMT
The deadline for applications is 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)
- 2 NOVEMBER 2022: APPLICATIONS ARE SIFTED AGAINST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
- MID-NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER 2022: READING COMMITTEE ASSESSMENTS
Independent reading committees assess all eligible applications. Their scores and rankings are then passed back to local British embassies/high commissions.
- EARLY TO MID-FEBRUARY 2023: APPLICANTS SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEWS
- Once the embassy/high commission has reviewed the applications that were passed on to them, they produce a shortlist of those who they will invite to interview. Notifications will then follow. Congratulations if you make it this far. To prepare for your interview, read the interview guidance.
- FEBRUARY TO LATE-APRIL 2023: REFERENCES AND EDUCATION DOCUMENTS DEADLINE
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit two references and their education documents prior to their interview date.
- 27 FEBRUARY TO 28 APRIL 2023: INTERVIEWS TAKE PLACE
- Candidates from all over the world are interviewed by panels at British embassies and high commissions.
- FROM JUNE 2023: RESULTS
- After months of preparation and trepidation, the strongest candidates will experience jubilation when interview results are announced from June onwards.
- 13 JULY 2023: OFFER DEADLINE
The deadline to receive and submit at least one unconditional UK university offer is 17:00 BST (UK time) on 13 July 2023.
- SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2023: STUDIES BEGIN IN THE UK
2022/2023 Chevening Scholars commence their studies in the UK, and enter into an international network that they’ll be a part of for the rest of their lives!
For More Information:
Application Closing date :
November 1, 2022
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here