Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations.
It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
Citibank Recruitment for Entry Level Cash and Trade Processing Representative
Citibank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cash and Trade Processing Representative 3
Job Req ID: 21347017
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Family: Cash Management
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Teller is an entry level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including the day to day delivery of client facing services and processing transactions in coordination with the Customer Service function.
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the branch generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service.
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunities offered by Citi.
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Pass basic induction and operations training
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity.
How to Apply for Citibank Recruitment 2022
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
You may also like to read ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022 Job Recruitment
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here