Closing Date for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Constable Nationwide Recruitment 2022 – Is the closing date for Nigeria Police Force Constable Recruitment for Constables 2022 out? YES, it is officially out. This article will give you the full update on all you need to know about the NPF constable recruitment 2022 exercise and also the closing date for NPF Constable registration / application 2022.How to successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Force Constable Nationwide Recruitment before the closing date. See below
The Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits)
Recommended– Nigeria Police Academy Application Form
The purpose of releasing deadline is to enable all those still yet to apply or complete their registration to do so before the stipulated closing date for Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment 2022 elapses.
Closing Date for Nigeria Police Force Constable (recruit) Recruitment Application 2022/2023
The official closing date for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment application portal is Monday; 26th September, 2022. Ensure you have fully completed your application before that date.
Just to remind those that may have forgotten, below are the requirements for the Nigeria Force Recruitment for Constables 2022.
Requirements to Apply for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Police Recruitment
- The applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. If you fall below this age,you are still considered a minor and policing services are not required from you.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification. You can use one of the following; a National Identity Card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- The applicant must not be above 25 years of age. From 25 years, you are already considered very close to retirement so this is not for you.
- All applicants must have at least an O level certificate to apply for the lowest position. That’s not all. The applicant must have at least 5 credits passes including Maths and English in the O level result.
- Make applicant must be at least 1.68 metre tall.
- Female applicant must be at least 1.64 metre tall.
- Female applicant must not be pregnant. If you are interested, but pregnant, kindly wait till you give birth before applying.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Best And Cheapest Ways To Legally Migrate To Canada
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should Click http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/ to begin registration/Application process immediately.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here