Coca-Cola HBC Recruitment For Premium Spirits and Snacks Financial Manager-How to apply for Coca-Cola HBC Recruitment and Requirements needed are all contained below.
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are inviting applications for the following position below:
Job Title: Premium Spirits and Snacks Financial Manager
Job ID.: req35160
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
What you need to know About Job
- As a Premium Spirits and Snacks Finance Manager you will partner with the Premium Spirit & Snacks Team to help unleash the categories’ ambitions.
- Together with the Finance team members you will provide financial Insights for business planning and respective brands performance management as well as contribute In key decisions for driving business growth.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Financial Lead of the PS and Snacks LRP preparation together the PS team, provide recommendation on portfolio management and pricing actions
- Provide financial support on the negotiation with the PS Brand owners
- Map and review the agreement by country by Brand to secure the distribution margin
- Prepare financial business cases for Group, lead new product launches
- Provide financial analysis and advice on the expansion of the Snacks Business
- Report and review financials by country and by brand to provide recommendation on portfolio management to Improve Gross Profit Margin.
- Ensure consistency in the reporting across countries with focus on Excise Tax.
- Coordinate with CCH countries on their Financial BP bottom-up modelling & planning, securing margins, consistency, accuracy. and alignment
- Lead the pre-RE and RE financial process together with the PS Team, secure alignments, risks, opps management and pricing actions
- Detailed OPEX benchmarking across markets
- Lead performance meetings with brand owners
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred). MBA Is considered a plus
- Finance experience at least 8 years at least 4 years in Commercial Finance
- Pro-activity, analytical skills and very capable to Influence and see beyond the obvious
- Ability to translate numbers into strategic actions and recommendations
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to navigate successfully in complex governance environment is a must
- Orientation to results with strong level of determination, ownership and accountability for delivering growth
- Demonstrating growth mindset & agile approach and ability to Identify and Implement better ways to work
- Proven ability to lead projects and processes.
- Strategic & systematic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Strong ability to form effective working partnership with functions and across functions, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to Identify and understand business partners needs and opportunities to creates value.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here