Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021: Application Portal- Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is inviting suitable and qualified candidate for the 2021 Technical Training programme.The steps and guidelines to apply or register successfully as well as the closing date are all contained in this post. See more details below.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is a growth-focused consumer packaged goods company and the strategic bottling partner of the Coca-Cola company in Nigeria. NBC is a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) Group, which operates in 28 countries with over 605 million consumers and 197 brands in these markets.
At Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company), you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your full potential; we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
You may like to see Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2021: Apply Here
We are inviting candidates to fill the following position below.
Title: Technical Trainee Programme 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-month Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process ControlEngineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020.
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
ALSO CHECK How to Apply for Imo State Government, IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Empowerment 2021
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please note that only applications made on the website will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination
Application Deadline 17th July, 2021.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022: Apply for NAF DSSC Enlistment Exercise
Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment 2021- LASIEC Entry-level Ad-hoc Recruitment
Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Trainee Recruitment
ESUT, Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2021: Latest Job vacancies
How to Apply for Imo State Government, IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Empowerment 2021
Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FMWR) Recruitment Form 2021/2022 :Apply via waterresources.gov.ng
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply