Current Jobs UNFPA Recruitment Form 2021: Apply for United Nations Population Fund Job Openings – UNFPA recruitment form portal is opened and looking for transparent, principled and ethical staff.
Are you a candidate that transforms, inspires and deliver high impact and sustained results? If yes, congratulations,you are the perfect candidate for this job.The steps and guide on how to apply for the at UNFPA 2021 recruitment are cotained in this post.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator P – 4
Job ID: 37006
Contract Duration: One Year (Initially)
Type of Appointment: Fixed-Term Appointment
- The Programme Coordinator facilitates and coordinates the country programme delivery in the Kaduna state and performs the role of administrative, financial and technical/programmatic coordinator of Sub Office. S/he is part of a Country Office team led by the UNFPA Representative, which provides integrated programme and technical support within the systems strengthening approach fundamental to UNFPA’s overall strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced university degree in Public Health, Medicine, Sociology, Gender, International Development, or other related disciplines.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 7 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in program management and development relevant to Population and Development, Sexual and Reproductive Health, and Gender.
- Substantive knowledge and practical experience in population and development, sexual and reproductive health, and gender issues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated, diverse team and be comfortable in multiple, high varied settings with different work and learning styles.
- Ability to lead and manage teams to achieve results.
- Experience in program and/or technical assistance with the UN System.
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing English, to foster engaged partnerships at the highest level and to maintain political partnerships in the assigned region.
- Field experience in Sub-Sahara Africa would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Exemplifying integrity
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system
- Embracing diversity in all its forms
- Embracing change
- Achieving Results
- Thinking analytically and Strategically
- Working in Teams / Managing Ourselves and our Relationships
- Communicating for Impact
- Being Accountable
- Developing and Applying Professional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Advocacy / Advancing a policy-oriented agenda
- Leveraging the resources of national governments and partners/ building strategic alliances and partnerships
- Delivering results-based programme
- Internal and external communication and advocacy for results mobilization
- Innovate conceptually to enhance program effectiveness
UNFPA Work Environment:
- UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, Embracing diversity in all its forms, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply. UNFPA promotes equal opportunities for all including persons with disabilities.
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the level of the post. The package includes a competitive net salary plus cost of living adjustment, housing allowance, home leave, health insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply for UNFPA Recruitment Application Form 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for UNFPA Recruitment Application Form 2021
Application Deadline is 24th May 2021 – 5:00 p.m. (USA / New York time).
- UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web. Should you feel that you have received a fraudulent notice, letter or offer that makes use of the name or logo of UNFPA, you may submit a report through the UNFPA fraud hotline Here
- In accordance with the rules of the United Nations, persons applying to posts in the international Professional category, who hold permanent resident status in a country other than their country of nationality, are required to renounce such status upon their appointment.
How to get Jobs updates regularly and at the right time
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here