DAAD Summer University Scholarships 2023 at TU Berlin – Germany
The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering one scholarship, the TU Berlin President’s Scholarship to an exceptional applicant applying to participate in the 2022 TU Berlin Summer Program Online. More details on DAAD Summer University Scholarships form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Short course
Value of Award: Scholarship funding is available as follows:
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses, and free tuition, is supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be able to apply for DAAD Summer University Scholarships 2023, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- You must be a current student (enrolled) at the time of application
- You must reside outside of Germany.
- You must fulfill the requirements of the TU Berlin Summer University: All applicants are required to be proficient in English (B2, CEFR) and have completed at least one year of university(or can demonstrate equivalent work experience).
Application Closing Date:
28th April 2023, 9:00 am (German time: Central European Standard Time)
Method of Application
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Register for the TU Berlin Summer School via their online registration portal, selecting the course that you wish to participate in. Scholarship applications can only be submitted for on-campus courses.
- Complete all the required steps as prompted but do not pay the 60€ registration fee
- Upload your application as one PDF file including the 4 documents listed below. The application should be uploaded in the “DOCUMENTS section” of the application form (in the online registration portal).
To apply for a scholarship, please include the following documents and combine them into one PDF:
- Motivation letter (approx. 1-2 pages)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory). Note: unsigned letters will not be considered
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.
You may like to read: 2023 Global Excellence Scholarships at Australian Catholic University – Australia,
How to get latest Scholarship updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here