Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme- Application Link
This post is all about how to apply for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme in Nigeria. See link, eligibility candidates, requirements, how to apply, and closing date here as you read on. So ensure you stay calm and carefully read through this article in other not to miss any important information provided here.
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job type: Full-time
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Link for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
To register or submit an application for the Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme, you need to access the Dangote Recruitment Portal Login via graduate-trainee-programme-at-dangote-group and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
The general prerequisites for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme form are listed below:
Requirements for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
- First Degree in Social and Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Computer Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date.
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here