Dangote Group application portal is now open and recruiting new intake to fill the available vacant position in their company. See how to apply and requirements needed. Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: TechnicalService-HO-001
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
Nature of Job
- Sourcing for sustainable supply of commercial and industrial combustible wastes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement AF mapping – sourcing of commercial and industrial wastes
- Self-generate and qualify leads from a variety of negative cost AFRs (like expired chemicals, classified documents/bills /bank notes, grains, and agro-waste from food processing companies and national reserves, products from FMCGs) for which Dangote will be paid to co-process safely.
- Constantly update the commercial and industrial waste stream, import and exchange good practices regarding waste co-processing.
- Update self with the evolution of hazardous and non-hazardous waste available globally and determine availability of same locally, depending on the prevailing manufacturing operations in various countries. Investigate and share the latest co-processing options to safely dispose of both hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Obtain, and if not available, derive product MSDS regarding all industrial and commercial wastes to the plant team for study and analysis to determine the possibility of co-process and the inherent environmental, health, and safety risks.
- Carry out market intelligence, investigate various product life cycles and anticipate key business development opportunities, while ensuring sustainable market development (production, collection, disposal)
- Together with the AF Project manager and the Plant AF Champion determine if the waste can be, and how to safely co-process the waste.
- Determine the appropriate value of exchange for co-processing the negative cost waste and negotiate same to ensure maximum value is derived by Dangote for co-processing the waste.
- Carry out Risk Mapping to:
- Make the mapping: material, geo-location, distance to plant, directory, contact person, assess available quantity – per week/month, season-production capacity along the year
- Identify other consumers of this waste (Where, Who, Why, and what it is used for, if they are buying it, etc.)
- Ensure good customer orientation and excellent stakeholder management (Govt., Environmental agencies, etc.)
- Build AFR sales pipeline by developing and optimizing sales activities of commercial activities regarding AFRs
- Make daily – weekly – monthly planning and reporting of commercial activities regarding AFR.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Economics, Environmental, Chemical, or Process Engineering.
- A Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Waste management.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and recoverable wastes.
- Knowledge of Materials life cycle and end-of-life use.
- Experience in the Alternative Fuels field, with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar function/position in a cement plant.
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiating Skills.
- Marketing & Customer Service.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal relations.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here