Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024- Application Link
Application for Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024 is ongoing. Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article.
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technician Development Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
As a technician trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all technical departments at Dangote Cement
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Link for Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024
To apply for the Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024, you need to access the Dangote Recruitment link Portal via https://apply.workable.com/dangote/ and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
Requirements for Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024
The general prerequisites for Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024 form are listed below:
- National Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical or relevant Engineering discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must be 25 years old or younger·
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for Dangote Group Technician Development Program 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here