We are excited to inform you that Dangote Group is now recruiting candidate to fill the latest vacant position of Fleet Management Officer in the company. In this article, we have given you all the necessary guideline and steps on how to apply for Dangote Group Recruitment. Kindly read on
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Fleet Management Officer
Job ID: Fleet29122022
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – HR
- Coordinate and implement a comprehensive program of fleet services and maintenance to ensure a smooth operation of fleet activities in DCP Office locations.
- Drive the implementation of policies and procedures for fleet management and mobilize drivers accordingly.
- Manage to schedule of pool drivers and ensure timely availability of vehicles for DCP staff, guests, etc.
- Develop and maintain logs and schedules, monitor and track the itinerary of pool vehicles, and ensure optimal use of the physical assets.
- Ensure that vehicle (and drivers’) log-books are properly maintained for input into vehicle management system and/ or monthly payroll.
- Review and sign-off on periodic vehicle fueling requests, in line with approved provisions.
- Coordinate routine servicing and repair of vehicles as required and maintain relevant documentations.
- Document details of accident occurrences and report to Head, Admin. & Services
- Oversee activities involving vehicle licensing, renewals and other statutory registrations (e.g. Hackney permits).
- Maintain fuel records of vehicles in the DCP Head Office to check and prevent fraud and ensure optimal usage.
- Liaise with approved mechanic workshops to ensure prompt and complete service and repairs of DCP all Admin. Services vehicles.
- Maintain and track records of fleet maintenance and fuel usage costs within the country.
- Develop drivers payroll input items, including payment schedules for overtime hours, for approval by the Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Forward drivers’ concerns to the Head, Admin. & Shared Services for escalation to appropriate quarters.
- Communicate and forward information regarding vehicle requirements to the Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Perform periodic vehicle inspection, report incidences and provide recommendations to Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Prepare and submit monthly report of fleet operations to the Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in fleet management.
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of current/ prevailing traffic laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of software applications (e.g. vehicle tracking and scheduling application).
- In-depth knowledge of authentic vehicle parts and accessories.
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of vehicle licensing procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable MS Office support tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date for Dangote Recruitment
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply